December 04, 2007

I "Officially" Give Up!


I have finally chosen to surrender. The white flag is not only up but is waving brightly. The dogs have WON! They officially run the house now.


Picture this....


Last two weeks - 13 year old husky, Tasha, is acting as if she is on death's door (not kidding, blood and everything!) This week, she has decided to compete with Snowball in mischief including trying to steal Marissa's breakfast.


The Latest ....

Upon exiting the bathroom today, I came upon Tasha chewing up our daughter's school calendar while Snowball is chewing the pen we use to write on it. Both items were on the fridge last time I noticed.
Snowball has left black ink pawprints all over the living room and kitchen and there are black marks on fireplace wall and kitchen wall. Her paws are BLACK. After I promptly put her in her crate, she has "stamped" her pawprints all over the bottom of the crate (which doesn't belong to us!)

Our house is nuts and it's gone to the dogs!